If you’re interested in any of the following positions, please email a “SansBull” cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include your name and the position you’re applying for in the subject line.
Assistant Director of Marketing (NYC)
The Assistant Director of Marketing will help the Director lead the NYC marketing team.
- Craft digital and traditional marketing strategies for companies in various industries
- Track and measure team performance using company-wide and department-specific metrics
- Manage and advise on marketing research and materials, public/media relations, website design, social media, and advertising
- Conduct trainings and workshops for clients
- Work closely with the technology and sales/business development teams
Digital Marketing Manager (Boston)
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing a marketing plan and managing all aspects of digital marketing for clients.
- Manage social media accounts through content calendars and software such as Buffer, Hootsuite, HubSpot, etc.
- Plan and implement social engine optimization strategies
- Set-up and manage search engine advertising accounts (e.g., Google AdWords)
- Plan and design newsletters and email campaigns (Using MailChimp, HubSpot, etc)
- Track analytics and data about social media followers, website visitors, and newsletter subscribers
Product Manager (NYC, Boston)
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the development and design of products.
- Review and update product roadmaps based on input from other teams
- Manage the product development team and ensure proper goals and deadlines are set and met
- Host workshops and trainings on product management for clients
- Coordinate with the marketing, sales/business development, and technology teams
Enterprise Account Executive (NYC/Boston)
The Enterprise Account Executive will help acquire corporate clients.
- Manage deal flow from prospecting to close
- Manage a small team of business development representatives
- Attend relevant industry conferences and events
- Create and keep an ongoing book of business
- Organize meetings with prospective clients
Senior Web Developer (NYC/Boston)
The Senior Web Developer will be responsible for web development on various projects.
- Build sleek and responsive websites based on client requests
- Design and build extensive web platforms for internal and external projects
- Prioritize UI/UX and rely on data and feedback to improve both
- Use various stacks and technologies to complete web development projects
Non-Profit Consultant (Boston)
The Non-Profit Consultant will work with various departments on assisting team members to best help non-profit clients.
- Work with the fundraising team to advise clients on grants, donors, and revenue generation
- Work with the strategy team to help clients craft effective strategic and business plans
- Provide industry-specific advise to other teams as requested